Welcome to High Bracken Lodges, the ideal place to own a second home or holiday home in the Lake District, Cumbria. High Bracken Hall is a working farm set in the picturesque South Lakes. It truly is a gateway to the Lake District National Park, the Yorkshire Dales and the beautiful Cumbrian Coast. Access couldn’t be easier with the M6 just 5 minutes away, click here to view a map.
This an exclusive development of Lake District lodges for sale in Cumbria, offering you a tranquil retreat with nature and luxury sitting side by side. Each of the log cabins for sale in Cumbria is finished to the highest standards, ideal for comfort. It is the perfect holiday base to get out and enjoy the many wonders of the English Lakes. Click here for amazing Spring deals.
- The lodges range from £110,000 to £135,000 (inclusive of sighting, connection and decking)
- The lodges are built to BS3632 specifications and are available on a 50 year license
- It is a family owned, exclusive holiday park with only thirteen sites
- The Park is registered with British Holiday and Home park Associations
- The Park is open from 1st March to 15th January
- Site fees are £2,855 p.a. – inclusive of vat, rates, refuse collection, sewage disposal and site maintenance (such as grass & hedge cutting)
- Electric, water & gas are metered and charged quarterly
Please click on the image above to view our promotional video and see what is on offer at High Bracken Lodges.
We also have regular open days and are open for viewing every weekend 12 - 4pm.