SITE RULES & REGULATIONS
These rules and regulations are intended to promote good management and are there to benefit all occupants of the park.
Payment of the ground rent is deemed as acceptance and understanding of all the site rules and regulations whether stated or implied.
Management reserve the right to update these regulations as required. When an update has been deemed necessary, all lodge owners will be notified in writing.
• Lodge base lettings are only to the persons named on the records. These are nontransferable.
• High Bracken Lodge site is a holiday park and therefore only open for 46 weeks of the year. It is not a residential park.
• All rents are payable by the 15th March, each season. Late payments may incur a surcharge.
• The sale of units on the park, or removal of the same, automatically terminates any existing agreement without refund of any monies paid. The seller understands that the sale of a lodge on the park in no way guarantees that a base will be available to the buyer. Any lodge for sale, must first be offered to the management of the park. In the event of a private sale, all transactions must be conducted through the office, where upon a 10% commission will be payable.
• Lodges over 25 years old on the park cannot be sold unless prior permission is given.
• It is mandatory that full insurance cover, with a reputable company, must be in effect at all times to cover the structural value of the lodge and must also cover third party damage, caused in the event of an accident. The original insurance policy certificate (not a photocopy) must be shown to management. A photocopy may be taken for the records. This needs to be updated regularly whenever the policy comes up for renewal.
• When the owner of the lodge is not in residence, occupation of the lodge is restricted to their immediate relatives or close friends. Please inform management of these arrangements for security purposes.
• No trade, business or profession is to be carried out from the holiday lodge premises, or the park site.
• At no time shall any person under 18 years of age occupy the lodge unless supervised by a responsible adult.
• Any electrical or gas work must be carried out by a professionally qualified person or company. Management will be able to supply you with details of the local companies.
• All lodge owners are responsible for draining down of the water systems at the end of each season. They are also liable for any damaged caused by failure to do so.
• Lodges must be maintained in good repair. Any owner allowing their lodge to fall below the standard set by management will be given the option of renewing it or removing it from the park.
• No exterior alterations or additions to the lodge are permitted without prior approval. Fencing, wooden verandas/decking and trellising etc, can only be erected with prior agreement of the management and must not encroach on the legal firebreak regulations for the neighbouring lodges.
• Windbreaks and privacy screens must be removed and stored when not in use.
• Washing lines can only be of the rotary type and must be as discreet as possible and stored away when not in use.
• No waste water is to be discharged on to the ground. The use of hosepipes is forbidden except in the event of fire and twice yearly for washing down of the lodges.
• Motor vehicles must not be washed on site.
• All cars must be driven with care on the site and must not exceed the speed limit of 15mph. It is the responsibility of the lodge owner to bring this speed limit to the attention of all visitors. Only holders of a full driver’s license shall drive a vehicle on the park site.
• No commercial vehicles, camper vans etc allowed on site, except by prior arrangement with management.
• Cars must keep to the paved areas and not be driven on the grass. Only two cars can be parked by each lodge at any time. Those with visitors must ask them to use the parking area at the entrance to the site.
• The park owners shall not be liable for any damage/injury to, loss or theft from any lodge, vehicle or person on the site, whether owner or visitor.
• The occupier is responsible for the disposal of all waste from the lodge. Household waste should be deposited in approved containers. Larger items of waste and non-food packaging such as cardboard boxes, carpets, polystyrene etc must be disposed of off-site. Any owner in breech of these regulations will incur charges of a commercial rate for disposal of these items. Garden waste may be disposed of in the appropriate place after discussion with management.
• In the interests of sanitation, sanitary towels and nappies must NOT be flushed down the toilet. The costs of clearing any blockage and repairing any damage arising from this will be invoiced to the person responsible.
• Please make sure all dog waste is placed in the appropriate bin provided.
• All dogs must be kept under control at all times and must be walked off-site.
• No ball games, flying of kites, riding bicycles is allowed on the park.
• Musical instruments, TV, radios, other appliances and motor vehicles must not be used to cause a nuisance to others especially between the hours of 11pm and 9am.
For the purposes of these rules and regulations, management is either Mr Stephen Robinson or Mrs Eileen Robinson.